Published on April 11th, 2011 | by Charlie63
Win Portal 2 for the Xbox 360 (Nave360 Competition)The competition has now ended. Thanks for entering everybody!
- Go to Twitter.com and register for an account if you do not have one.
- Follow @Nave360 if you haven’t already.
- Start a new tweet, and YOU MUST tweet all of the following: “Follow @Nave360 and RT this message to win Portal 2 for the Xbox 360. (UK/IRELAND ONLY) RULES: http://bit.ly/etBaLY #N360Portal”
- You may only tweet three times a day MAX! Anybody exceeding this will be disqualified.
- Go to Facebook.com to register for a Facebook account if you do not have one.
- Go to http://on.fb.me/dOO05u to head over to our Facebook page.
- Click the “Like” button on the page if you haven’t already done so.
- Go to our comment post, found here.
- Post a comment saying whatever you wish.
Nave360 CommentsTo win through our comments:
- Head to the bottom of this article.
- If you are logged into Disqus, LOG OUT!
- Post a comment saying anything you’d like, such as “Thanks for the competition” or something along the lines. Maybe just say “Dot” if you like.
- Click “Post as…”
- Either use “Disqus” if you are logged into it or click on “Guest”
- Be sure that “Disqus” is using a valid e-mail address that we can contact the winner on.
- If you use “Guest”, be sure to use a valid e-mail we can contact you on.
- Post a comment of anything and you’re done.
Official Rules (DO READ AND FOLLOW)
Entrants should be 12 years and over. Anybody under the age SHOULD seek parental consent. The competition is open to UK and Ireland residents only. The competition will end Thursday 21st April 2011 at 8:00PM. The winner will be announced on Friday 22nd April 2011 in the morning. This is the day Portal 2 is released. If you win, please allow between 2-5 working days for Portal 2 to arrive. The T-Shirt will not be packaged with Portal 2 and will be sent seperatly from Insert Coin Clothing themselves. The winner will be asked for their size of the T-Shirt and the gender. You may not enter if you have worked, or are working for Nave360, however you may help retweet the competition through Twitter to broaden the competition. You may tweet the speculated tweet 3 times a day. If you exceed that, your Twitter entries will be disqualified from the competition. You must be following Nave360 on twitter for your tweets to count. You may enter via Facebook and our comments once each. If you exceed that, your Facebook/comment entries will be disqualified from the competition. You must be “Liking” our Facebook page for your Facebook entry to count. It is not our fault if you do not use a Valid e-mail we can contact you with for our comments, so double check! The winner will be contacted through their method of entry and will be asked for their mailing address. The winner may be chosen on Twitter, Facebook or our comments. Please note there will only be one winner throughout all entries, not one winner per entry method. Please remember you will win the Xbox 360 version of Portal 2, not the Playstation 3/PC (Steam) copy of Portal 2. If any bots enter, they will be immediately disqualified. If you have any questions about the competition, please @ us on twitter (@Nave360), or contact myself at Charlie@Nave360.com, or through my twitter, @Kranitoko. This competition is not ran by Valve or EA Games. We are not responsible if Portal 2 is lost in the post and does not arrive to you. However, we will try our best to find out where it is if not delivered.