Published on June 17th, 2011 | by Charlie12
Win Child of Eden (Xbox 360) – Nave360 Competition
THIS COMPETITION IS FOR THE UK ONLY. SORRY.Would you love to get your hands on a copy of what was one of this years most anticipated games? Well if you were hoping for Skyrim, think again. However, what we do have is a wonderful treat for you, or your kids, or, almost anybody. Ubisoft has been generous enough to offer us a copy of Child of Eden for the Xbox 360 to giveaway (The PS3 version isn’t out yet!). In Child of Eden, you are to save “Project Lumi” which has been threatened with a virus attack just before it was completed. You are to progress through levels, destroying enemies and lights all around the screen, where you get to experience the vast colours that explode right in front of your very eyes. The game is also designed by Tetsuya Mizuguchi, who developed Rez and Lumines. The game can be played with a controller or Kinect, so you DO NOT need Kinect to play this game, but if you had Kinect, then great! There are three ways you can win. Twitter, Facebook and by posting a comment below this post. You may enter all three ways, but for our Facebook and the comments below, you may only enter ONCE.
- Go to Twitter.com and register for an account if you do not have one.
- Follow @Nave360 if you haven’t already.
- Start a new tweet, and YOU MUST tweet all of the following: “Follow @Nave360 and RT this message to win Child of Eden for the Xbox 360. (UK/IRELAND ONLY) RULES: http://bit.ly/kDypvD #N360CoE”
- You may only tweet three times a day MAX! Anybody exceeding this will be disqualified.
- Go to Facebook.com to register for a Facebook account if you do not have one.
- Go to http://on.fb.me/dOO05u to head over to our Facebook page.
- Click the “Like” button on the page if you haven’t already done so.
- Go to our comment post, found here
- Post a comment saying whatever you wish. Something nice about Child of Eden or something like that!
Nave360 CommentsTo win through our comments:
- Head to the bottom of this article.
- If you are logged into Disqus, LOG OUT!
- Post a comment saying anything you’d like, such as “Thanks for the competition” or something along the lines. Maybe just say “Dot” if you like.
- Click “Post as…”
- Either use “Disqus” if you are logged into it or click on “Guest”
- Be sure that “Disqus” is using a valid e-mail address that we can contact the winner on.
- If you use “Guest”, be sure to use a valid e-mail we can contact you on.
- Post a comment of anything and you’re done.
- The age rating of the game is 7+. However, entrants should be 12 years and over. Anybody under the age SHOULD seek parental consent.
- The competition is open to UK and Ireland residents only.
- The competition will end Friday 24th June 2011 at 8:00PM.
- The winner will be announced on Saturday 25th June 2011 in the morning.
- If you win, please allow a certain amount of time before the game arrives.
- You may not enter if you have worked, or are working for Nave360, however you may help retweet the competition through Twitter to broaden the competition.
- You may tweet the speculated tweet 3 times a day. If you exceed that, your Twitter entries will be disqualified from the competition.
- You must be following Nave360 on twitter for your tweets to count.
- You may enter via Facebook and our comments once each. If you exceed that, your Facebook/comment entries will be disqualified from the competition.
- You must be “Liking” our Facebook page for your Facebook entry to count.
- It is not our fault if you do not use a Valid e-mail we can contact you with for our comments, so double check!
- The winner will be contacted through their method of entry and will be asked for their mailing address.
- The winner may be chosen on Twitter, Facebook or our comments. Please note there will only be one winner throughout all entries, not one winner per entry method.
- Please remember you will win the Xbox 360 version of Child of Eden. The Playstation 3 version is not out.
- If any bots enter, they will be immediately disqualified.
- If you have any questions about the competition, please @ us on twitter (@Nave360), or contact myself at Charlie@Nave360.com, or through my twitter, @Kranitoko.
- This competition is ran by Ubisoft, not us.
- We are not responsible if Child of Eden is lost in the post and does not arrive to you. However, we will try our best to find out where it is if not delivered.