Published on July 18th, 2011 | by Charlie0
Review: Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team
Summary: Charlie takes a look at Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team, is it any good? read the review to find out!
0 (0 votes) :
- Librarian – They specialise mostly in melee attacking, and use a Bolt Pistol, which is fair when it damages an enemy.
- Vanguard Veteran – They specialise in melee attacking a lot more than the Librarian, and have a Plasma Pistol. However, unlike the Librarian, its pistol isn’t as good of a gun.
- Techmarine – They specialise in guns, but they have a Servo Arm melee weapon, which is fair at damaging.
- Sternguard Veteran – They also specialise in guns but a lot more than the Techmarine. Instead of a melee weapon, they use their gun to melee.
- Double Fire – You shoot twice as many bullets with your gun.
- Triple Fire – You shoot three times as many bullets with your gun.
- Quad Fire – You shoot four times as many bullets with your gun.
- Rapid Fire – You shoot single bullets twice as fast.
- Health Restore – You and your partners health replenishes any damage you receive or received for a small period of time.
- Invulnerability – You are immune to any damage for a small period of time.
- Frag Grenades – You pick up 3 Frag Grenades, which can be used at any time.
- Power Shield – Shields you from any incoming missiles and bullets.
- Righteous Fury – Strengthens your melee weapons power.