Published on July 19th, 2011 | by Charlie0
UPDATE: Star Wars: The Old Republic Box Art/Pre-Order BonusesHave you played Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic? Well you should have. Honestly. Well the box art for the MMO, Star Wars: The Old Republic (set 300 years after KOTOR) has been revealed… could this mean a release date is close? On the box art, you can see clearly that if you pre-order the game (some places are accepting pre-orders, but the games details have not yet been updated), you will recieve:
- Early Access to the Game
- A Colour Stone to change your weapons effect
- DEFINE YOUR STAR WARS SAGA — Choose from one of eight iconic roles and become the hero of your personal Star Wars saga—an interactive storyline with cinematic dialogue and full voiceover for all in-game characters.
- CHOOSE THE LIGHT OR DARK SIDE — Meaningful choices throughout your journey will determine your path down the light or dark side of the Force.
- ADVENTURE WITH COMPANIONS — Build or break meaningful relationships with your companions as they join in your journeys and fight at your side.
- ENGAGE IN HEROIC STAR WARS COMBAT — Fight against reactive enemies in dynamic Lightsaber duels, cantina shootouts, and large-scale multi-player battles.
- PILOT YOUR PERSONAL STARSHIP — Earn your own ship which is your base of operations as you explore the galaxy and participate in epic space combat.
- DISCOVER A FULLY-FEATURED MMO — Join your friends and experience player-vs.-player Warzones, multi-player Flashpoints, multi-group Operations, guilds, auction houses, crafting, mounts, and much more.