Published on November 6th, 2011 | by Charlie0
Review: Sonic Generations (PC)
Summary: Charlie takes a look at Sonic Generations (PC), is it any good? read the review to find out!
4.8 (1 votes) :
- Left thumb stick directions should use the WASD keys.
- The X, Y and B buttons should use the left, up and right buttons, placed as they would be on the controller.
- And for A (Jump), I’d go with the Space Bar.
- Backspace should be the “Back” button and Return should be the “Start” button.
- The Left and Right Bumper’s should be num pad 4 and 6.
- Left trigger and Right trigger should be num pad 7 and 8.
- The right thumb stick tends to have no use…