Published on January 25th, 2012 | by Charlie0
Quarrel Out Now on Xbox LiveIt’s funny, because it was just last night that I was playing a word game on Miniclip which resembled such a concept.
If you love word games, you might like Quarrel, a game based on the same iOS game. It requires you to beat your opponents by coming up with high scoring words and claim their territory, where hopefully you will claim the island. For 400 MSP, you can get a game that may see complex, but is rather easy to understand.
- Online 1-4 Player Multiplayer
- Nine diverse AI characters, with unique personalities and play styles
- 12 different island maps and four gameplay modes to explore
- Collins Official SCRABBLE Dictionary (2nd Edition 2007 © HarperCollins Publishers 2005, 2007)
- Xbox LIVE features including leaderboards, achievements, in-game messaging and voice chat
- Microsoft Avatar Support
- All-new Single Player Challenge Mode