Published on May 29th, 2012 | by Cryss0
Persona 4 Golden TrailerPersona 3 Portable was my favorite game of 2011, so the announcement of Persona 4 on Vita (even if its just for the U.S) was great news. The news got even better when it was stated that the game wouldn’t be an experience watered down by handheld limitations, but the full blooded title, bursting with new gameplay features and changes. Today Atlus also posted the new opening video for Persona 4 Golden. [youtube id=”7H5pYCw4ET4″ width=”600″ height=”350″] If that’s not enough Persona goodness for you, check out the list of gameplay changes below:
- New characters, like Marie.
- Additional voice over dialog.
- New animation cutscenes.
- More Personas, including new Ultimate Personas for the Investigation Team.
- New areas, such as a beach and a ski resort. Okina City, which was only seen during certain Social Link scenes is now accessible.
- New events, such as a Halloween event and a skiing trip.
- Yu and his friends now have motorbikes to get around various areas.
- Tag team attacks.
- Some menus are now in blue.
- The ability to participate in a quiz show.
- Certain equipment and accessories changes your party member’s appearance, much like in Persona 3 FES and Persona 3 Portable.
- New Garden and Bug Catching features.
- The ability to call for help via WiFi when your party reaches critical state