Published on February 24th, 2011 | by Charlie0
Microsoft Press Event – San Francisco – What Was RevealedSo a lot was revealed at the Microsoft Press Event. Some you’ll love, some you’ll hate, some you just won’t care about. But if you do, read on.
- Gears of War 3 Beta has been announced to have a mid-april release, which will give players a chance to try out 3 new Versus modes on 4 different maps, voted by us. Yes, we get to choose the maps we play on. Want to vote? Head on over to the Gears of War facebook page.
- Halo Waypoint can now be tracked by going to HaloWaypoint.com or by using Windows Phone 7.
- The Halo: Reach Defiant Map Pack will cost 800 MSP and will be released March 15th.
- New Fable III DLC called Traitor’s Keep. It will cost you 560 MSP and will be released March 1st. It consits of three new levels called Ravenscar Keep, Clockwork Island, and the Godwin Estate, taking on new quests and encountering a mysterious prisoner. 250G will also be added for achievements.
- Crysis 2 will be in 3D.
- Child of Eden was also shown. Seriously. The game just looks epic.
- The trailer to Double Fine’s new Seaseme Street game was shown, Once Upon a Monster.
- The Gunstringer is a new game from Twisted Pixel, who you may remember made Maw, Comic Jumper, Splosion Man and is currently developing Ms. Splosion Man. This is also a Kinect title.
- The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile was shown. If you’ve played The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai, then you’ll know what this game may be about. The game will be playable in 3D.