Published on May 16th, 2012 | by Cryss0
Fifa 13: Official DetailsElectronic Arts have confirmed that FIFA 13 will be released on PlayStation 3 with move support, Xbox 360 with Kinect support, PS Vita, Nintendo 3DS, PlayStation 2, PSP, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and other mobile platforms this fall. “We are perfecting the best sports game in the world with innovations that capture all the drama and unpredictability of real-world football,” said David Rutter, Executive Producer for FIFA 13. “These are game-changing innovations that will revolutionize our artificial intelligence, dribbling, ball control and collisions to create a true battle for possession across the entire pitch, and deliver freedom and creativity in attack.” There are 5 major changes, making FIFA 13 the most realistic football title yet:
- Attacking Intelligence
- Enables players to analyze space and work harder to break down defenses by thinking two moves ahead.
- Players in-game now possess the necessary intelligence to create, curve and alter runs, allowing you to capitalize on any openings you create.
- Complete Dribbling
- Use precise dribble touches and 360 degree mobility on the ball, making you more creative and dangerous in 1 v 1 scenarios.
- Players will change direction quicker, be more explosive during attacking runs and are more effective at shielding defenders for longer periods.
- Touch Control
- Transforms the way players handle the ball, by removing the near perfect touch for players on pitch, replacing it with both variety and uncertainty.
- Defensive pressure, ball trajectory and the velocity of the pass impact first touch, allowing defenders to win back possession more easily.
- Tactical Free Kicks
- Create more dangerous and unpredictable free kicks.
- Position up to three attacking players over the ball, utilizing dummy runs and passing options to create elaborate free kicks.
- Defenders can counter by adding or subtracting from the wall, creeping the wall forward or moving a bullet man to intercept the pass or block the shot.
- Player Impact Engine
- Expanding physical play by adding off-the-ball battles between players.
- Defenders will push and pull vying for position, using both size and strength to either win possession or force opponents into poor touches before the ball even arrives.
- 500 officially licensed clubs
- New features online, including improvements to Head-to-Head seasons mode
- Improved Career Mode with changes made in response to requests from fans.