Published on May 28th, 2011 | by Gabriel0
Details on Brink’s Free DLC, “Agents of Change”Bethesda had announced already that the first DLC for Brink would be provided for free. Now, they’ve given us details into what will be included, and it’s a surprising amount of stuff, ranging from new maps to new abilities, costumes and weapon attachements, among other things. Also, they announced that their statistics site will go live next Tuesday, May 31. The site, located at brinkthegame.com, will be a hub for all your stats, including data on matches, players and overall progress in the weekly Battle for the Ark. To acces the site you will need the VIP code included with the game (you can find it in the main menu) as you’ll need it to register once the stats page is live. Here are the details on the what will be included in the DLC: New Maps
- Founders’ Tower – The revolution finally reaches the island’s iconic spire and takes the battle for the Ark to dizzying heights.
- Labs – Venture into the depths of the Ark’s original research and development laboratories, a submerged high-tech facility so far untouched by the civil war.
- UAV – This stealthy and lethal device allows Operatives to automatically mark nearby enemies on their radar. For more explosive fun, they can even take direct control of the UAV and detonate it near unsuspecting foes.
- Napalm Grenade – Soldiers can use this new grenade to cover an area in a sea of deadly flames.
- Pyro Mine – Engineers can plant these mines and leave enemies in the epicenter of a massive napalm explosion.
- Field Regen Unit – Medics can deploy these units to increase the health regeneration of any nearby teammates.
- Tactical Scanner – This universal ability allows players to reveal the active buffs of their opponents, allowing them to pick off enemies more strategically.
- Bayonets – Gain the edge in melee combat and cause extra damage with these deadly blades.
- Weapon Shields – Take cover from enemy fire and prevent headshot bonus damage behind riot-style shields.
- The Sad Punk – Add a touch of Steampunk to your Resistance character.
- The Limey – Bring order to the Ark with this outfit inspired by traditional European police.